Holt Engineering are on the lookout for an Aera Sales Manager to join a Manufacturing company working across the UK.
As the Area Sales Manager you play a key role in running the promotional team for Store and County shows across 3 locations.
These locations are
- Milton Keynes
The main duties for this role are:
- Manage day-to-day operations within the organization
- Oversee employee work on a daily basis to ensure adherence to organizational standards and guidelines
- Meet regularly with managed employees to provide critical feedback and encouragement.
- Manage employee schedules, including setting hours and time sheets.
- Track employee activity, to include successful completion of designated tasks
- Liaise with senior Management to coordinate and report on ongoing issues
- Create and deliver reports to senior Management and maintain effective meeting notes
- Identify organizational or employee-related issues and create effective solutions.
- Recruiting and managing your team to hit all targets and KPI’S.
- Developing new and innovative ideas both for events and event promotion.
- Working within a budget for events and managing spending accordingly.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous sales experience
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to effectively manage others
- Distinct communication skills, including a willingness to offer positive and negative feedback as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate across different levels of an organization
- Working knowledge of basic computer operating systems, such as Windows or CRM Systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to create easily-followed guidelines for others
- Strongly self-motivated.
This role is full time 40 hours per week paying up to £32,000pa, you must have your own transport due to travel.
For more information please contact Callum on 07483100634 or APPLY TODAY