Our client a global engineering group are currentrly recruiting for an Assembly operative in PooleÂ
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assembling products in line with GA drawings and/or story boards.
- Coil winding for all product types.
- Potting for all product types.
- Finishing of products ready for inspection and/or packing including labelling, cleaning etc.
- Cleaning of components and assemblies.
- Assembling products in accordance with pre-defined procedures and quality control standards.
- Testing in accordance with procedures and quality control standards.
- Paint Spraying all product types in accordance with procedures and customer specifications.
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assisting in training and knowledge/skills transfer to employees new to role.
- Undertaking soldering when required.
- Recording accurate data using spread sheets and official documents when required.
- Ensuring workplace area is clean and tidy at commencement and end of shift.
- Performing other such duties commensurate with the nature and level of the post as may be reasonably required.
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Up to 6% matched pension contributions
- 5 x Death in Service
- Sharesave Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- The opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Travel insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health discounts
- Onsite monthly visits from a Physiotherapist and massage therapist
- Work wear
If you’re local to Poole and want to work within a fun, friendly & supportive environment, apply for the Assembly OperativeÂ role now or call IanÂ on 07734 406996 for more information.