Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
We are currently recruiting for a global engineering group focused on the precise control and movement of fluids in critical applications for an Assembly Operative. They work with leading international companies in over 50 countries to deliver innovative engineering solutions to address global trends such as clean energy, energy efficiency, healthcare and increasing automation.
The Group serves large global markets including iron and steel, oil and gas, petrochemical, industrial automation and life science industries. The Company’s heritage spans over 150 years during which time it has established a strong international reputation for excellence and innovation.
The Company recognises that flexible working can improve employee motivation, performance and productivity.Â
Â Job Summary
This role is responsible for the assembly and test of different products. This role may also require performing functions in various areas such as but not limited to; single design valves and basic manifolds (eg 3/4 way needle valve design), coil winding and paint spraying.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assembling products in line with GA drawings and/or story boards.
- Coil winding for all product types.
- Potting for all product types.
- Finishing of products ready for inspection and/or packing including labelling, cleaning etc.
- Cleaning of components and assemblies.
- Assembling products in accordance with pre-defined procedures and quality control standards.
- Testing in accordance with procedures and quality control standards.
- Paint Spraying all product types in accordance with procedures and customer specifications.
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assisting in training and knowledge/skills transfer to employees new to role.
- Undertaking soldering when required.
- Recording accurate data using spread sheets and official documents when required.
- Ensuring workplace area is clean and tidy at commencement and end of shift.
- Performing other such duties commensurate with the nature and level of the post as may be reasonably required.
- Experience and understanding of working with pressure testing using various media, for example Air, Fluid and Gas.
- Experience and understanding of high pressure valve assemblies.
- Experience of using a variety of coating media applied to specifications, for example Epoxy and Cellulose.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Ability to understand and follow work instructions for example procedures, story boards etc.
- Good levels of manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination.
- High level of attention to detail.
- PC literate.
- Flexible approach to work.
If you are interested in applying for the role then please call Ian at Holt Engineering on 07734406996 or email email@example.com