My client is a precision engineering company with decades of experience in the aerospace and defence industries. They design, manufacture, and supply high-quality components for a wide range of applications, including jet engines, aircraft structures, and weapons systems. My client is committed to providing their customers with the highest quality products and services, and they are looking for skilled & experienced DeburrerÂ to join their team.
- Tapping either manual or micro tap
- Balance Turbine wheels, shafts and gears within drawing specÂ
- Deburring of Machined partsÂ
- Drilling and dressing of componentsÂ
- This position is aÂ Double day shift Monday to Thursday 07:00am-3.30pm & Friday 07:00am-1:00pm, Late shift Monday to Thursday 3:30pm-12:00am.
Skills and Experience RequiredÂ
- Extrudahone experience (Desirable)
- Confident using manual & air tools with a steady handÂ
- Ability to read compass points and use measuring equipmentÂ
- Able to read technical drawings
- Familiarity with aerospace procedure and acceptanceÂ
If you’re local to Yeovil and want to work within a fun, friendly & supportive environment, apply for the Bench fitter/Deburrer role now or call IanÂ on 07734406996 for more information.