Brake Press Setter
Brake Press Setter Salary: Â£14-17 ph
A successful, busy & expanding company based in Poole that specializes in sheet metal welding, fabrication & assembly. Producing work to the tight tolerances of the aerospace, defence, marine & similar industries, you won’t be short of work in this clean, well-lit and spacious working environment.
Brake Press Setter Role & Responsibilities
- A well-established background in Brake Press Machinery
- Able to program & set with ease, ideally on Bystronic or Amada Brake Press Machinery
- Experience working with sheet metal, working to thicknesses of 1mm
- A background working with a range of materials such as mild steel, stainless steel & aluminium
- Mon – Fri on days with an early finish on a Friday
- Â£30-Â£34k salary (depending on experience)
- Full-time, permanent position
If you’re within a commutable distance of Poole and have years of experience programming and setting Brake Press Machinery, apply now or call Hayden on 07955 081 482.