Brake Press Programmer
Brake Press Programmer Salary: £17-20
This company is a specialist in sheet metal work and welding, catering to a wide range of industries, including aviation, pharmaceutical, electronics, solar, and food. Their team of highly skilled professionals offers prototyping, fabrication, and assembly services, adhering to strict quality control measures and adhering to ISO 9001 standards. It is on the lookout for a skilled CNC Brake Press Programmer to join their ranks permanently.
CNC Brake Press Programmer Role & Responsibilities
- Able to program & operate CNC Brake Press
- Being well-accomplished on Amada machines is a bonus but not essential
- Happy to run multiple machines at once
- Folding sheet metal up to 3m long
- Comfortable working with a range of materials
- The role is predominantly online programming but offline programmers will be considered (this is for the higher-end salary bracket)
- Experience on Radan would help, however, training can be provided for the right candidate
Apply now or call/message Hayden on 07955 081 482 for more information on the CNC Brake Press Programmer role.