Holt Engineering is currently working with an innovative manufacturing company based in Portsmouth, which is on the lookout for experienced Cable Assemblers.
If you’re looking to secure a temporary to permanent position with a steadily growing business, then this job is for you!
As a Cable Assembler, you will be:
- Following technical drawings
- Soldering to IPC standards
- Cutting, crimping, and striping cables
To be successful in these roles you must:
- Have Cable assembly experience
- Have soldering experience
- Good attention to detail and be able to work to tight deadlines
The successful candidates you will:
- Get a competitive pay structure
- Early finish on Fridays
- Friendly work environment
- More benefits once permanent working hours are: Monday to Thursday 7.30-16.30 and early finish on Fridays 13:30
Paying between £11.00 -£11.50 ph depending on experience
Sound like a good fit?…….. Great, then we would love to hear from you!
Please call Sophie on 07483069099 or APPLY NOW
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility please make sure you have this updated.