Change Management Officer
We are currently partnering with one of the UK’s largest manufacturers in their field. The company have been established for nearly 8 decades and their continued success designing and manufacturing to an immensely high standard has led to their continued growth and prosperity.
Our client, a forward-thinking business sell a diverse range of products, delivering customised leading technology and services.
A reputable and respected business who pride themselves on customer focus and creating excellent customer value. They strive for precision-standing for quality, speed, and flexibility, always driving leading technology forwards.
They are naturally curious, continually questioning things, demonstrating a solid passion to develop and learn – collaborating as one team, one business.
This leading Manufacturing are now looking for a Change Management Officer to join their team.
As Change Management Officer you will be self-motivated, organised and a detail orientated player who is committed to producing top quality work every time. Reporting into the Head of Engineering, you will be responsible for the management of Engineering Change Requests in liaison with other departments.
Key responsibilities as Change Management Officer:
- You will be responsible for the management of Engineering Change Requests, driving Engineering Change through the company.
- You will create and modify 2D and 3d CAD drawings.
- You will lead weekly ECR review meetings and all involved stakeholders.
- You will investigate and identify possible solution for a change request (with the involvement of relevant departments)
- Create and amend Bill of Materials in Priority (training available)
- Manage the EPDM drawing control vault and Live drawings folder (training available)
- Propose and implement Change Management Process optimisations.
- Lead the Change Management Team (compromises of one Admin person)
- Manage change document storage according to company procedures.
- Delivering monthly performance KPI on ECR
Experience as Change Management Officer:
- Solidworks experience
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) in English.
- Comfortable working with different departments
- Self-motivated both in a team and individually
- Results orientated.
- Passionate about driving improvements.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a diverse and busy workload, including simultaneous projects in parallel.
- Promotes a good work environment with diverse team members.
Benefits for Change Management Officer:
- Â£28 – Â£32 DOE
- Pension Scheme
This is a full-time permanent position for the successfulÂ Change Management Officer. For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or e-mail email@example.com