CMM Programmer Salary: Â£15 – 17 ph
CMM Programmer Role & Responsibilities
- Highly skilled – Confident programming CMMs
- Well-accomplished – Possess a strong background working to tight tolerances
- Lead – Be confident in outlining issues and suggest corrective procedures to prevent them from arising again
- New & old – Comfortable with manual & visual inspection as well as CMM Programming
- Dedicated – Demonstrate excellent time management, organisation, attention to detail & ability to see a job through from start to finish
- Documentation – Keep detailed records of your work and findings
A precision engineering company in Christchurch, Dorset with decades of experience in machining a range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals as well as 3D printing, laser marking, and heat treatment.
The company has a strong reputation, being a certified supplier to the aerospace, defense, and oil and gas industries and looking for a skilled CMM Programmer to join their team to make sure all work is undertaken to a high standard.
Apply Now or call/message Hayden at Holt Engineering Recruitment on 07955 081 482 if you’re an accomplished CMM Programmer.