Are you seeking a stimulating career opportunity in the engineering industry? My client is a global engineering company that is devoted to innovation and excellence. As a CMM Programmer here, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and collaborate with a team of seasoned professionals to provide high-quality solutions to clients in a variety of industries.
You will also receive competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career development and advancement.
Salary: Very Competitive – For more details on the salary, hit apply now and weâ€™ll be in touch or call/text Hayden at Holt Engineering on 07955 081 482.
Role & Requirements
- The CMM Programmer will use CAM software to produce programs and set up sheets for CNC and CMM machines.
- Assist the production team with their day-to-day metrology requirements and provide technical assistance and problem-solving solutions.
- Provide detailed manufacturing and metrology procedures.
- The CMM Programmer will design jigs and fixtures using CAD (experience with 3D is desirable but not essential) for use in production, ensuring ease of use, consistency of manufacture, and error-proofing.
- Review and improve production processes using Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement methods.
My client is looking for a CMM Programmer who is passionate about precision engineering.
If youâ€™re a highly motivated and equally hard-working individual, apply now or call/text Hayden at Holt Engineering on 07955 081 482.
Not quite what you are looking for? Browse other programming opportunities here.