My client has an exciting opportunity for you to join their business as a CNC Field Service Engineer working off site around the Midlands as well as occasional trips to the South of Wales to install and repair CNC metalworking machine tools. A flexible approach to working hours is required to meet their customer demands with weekend working required on occasions.
CNC Field Service Engineer – Duties Include:
- Installation, servicing, repair
- As CNC Field Service Engineer you must have a practical knowledge of the metalworking/machining precision engineering industry and have previous experience and familiarity with CNC metal cutting machinery.
- Apprentice trained machine tool engineer.
- Good understanding and practical working knowledge of Fanuc, Heidenhain and other CNC Controls, servo drives & PLC programming.
- Capable of fault finding on electrical circuits.
- An understanding of mechanical CNC machine tool engineering including hydraulic & pneumatic systems would be an advantage
- PC literate
- Full clean valid driving licence7 years’ experience
CNC Field Service Engineer – Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Package Inclusive of: Â£40k-Â£45k + Overtime
- Company Van
Â This is a full-time permanent position for the successful CNC Field Service Engineer. For more information simply apply now or call James on 07485390947