CNC Mill/Turner Salary: £36500 – £42500
Based in Poole, they are a highly successful business that operates in the aerospace & defence industries and has multiple sites to help cope with their ever-increasing order book. The company attributes its success to its policy of hiring only skilled and motivated personnel, which has enabled it to achieve sustained growth through the provision of high-quality and reliable products and services.
CNC Mill/Turner Role & Responsibilities
- Program CNC mill/turns with FANUC or Siemens controls.
- Able to produce programs from scratch online from technical drawings.
- Experience in CAD/CAM software such as Edgecam and Solidworks is advantageous but not necessary.
- Inspect your work to ensure that it meets drawing and SPC requirements.
- Previous experience working as a CNC Mill/Turner to aerospace, defence or similar standards
- Maintain a high standard of 5C/5S in your work area.
- Being apprentice trained is a huge plus.
- Able to work on 4 & 5-axis machines.
- Flexibility to work a 4-day week with flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Excellent working environment
- Training & progression to further develop your skills
Easy, apply now or call/message Hayden 07955 081 482 if you’re a driven & motivated CNC Mill/Turner and looking to take your career to the next level.