CNC Miller Salary: £15-20ph
Are you a CNC Miller looking to advance your career? Do you want to learn how to program? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
A precision engineering company with a longstanding reputation for quality and innovation. Our machine shop is equipped with the latest technology, and our team of experienced machinists is dedicated to producing high-quality components for a variety of industries.
This role is ideal for a motivated and skilled CNC Miller with Setting/Operating experience or Programming experience.
CNC Miller Responsibilities:
- Set and operate CNC mills
- Program and edit CNC code
- Work to tight tolerances
- Follow quality control procedures
- Strong CNC milling skills
- Experience with Fanuc controls
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to learn and grow
If you’re ready to take your CNC milling career to the next level, apply today!
To apply, please call or message Ollie on 07483 100630.