CNC Miller Salary: Â£32 – 37k
A leading engineering company specialising in precision welding & fabrication, machining, and assemblies is looking for a CNC Miller Programmer to join their team on a permanent basis. The company has a strong focus on quality and staff happiness and is committed to providing its customers with the highest level of service & value. The company has a wide range of capabilities, including CNC machining, laser cutting, welding, and assemblies and supplies a wide range of industries.
CNC Miller Role:
- Well-practiced using Heidenhain controls
- A proven background as a CNC Miller in the aerospace, defence or similar industry.
- Able to program a 5-axis mill
- Experienced inspecting your own work to ensure it matches the company’s high standard
- Work to technical drawings
- Excellent problem-solving skills will be needed for the more complicated job
- Mon – Fri with an early finish on Fridays
- 5 weeks holiday + bank hols
- Overtime @ 1.5x when available
- Free on-site parking
Skilled CNC Miller Programmers just need to hit apply now or call/message Hayden on 07955 081 482.