CNC Miller Setter/Operator Salary: £28k-32k
Are you an experienced CNC Miller Setter/Operator with Heidenhan knowledge, aerospace experience with great attention to detail on the lookout for a new role with a rapidly expanding company? Then you’re looking in the right place.
We have a client in Weymouth looking for a CNC Miller Setter/Operator to join their ranks and to improve on their already stellar reputation. Our client is a very successful sub-con machine shop specialising in the aerospace, defence and commercial sectors.
They are offering a very competitive salary of between £28 – 32k, depending on experience.
The CNC Miller Setter/Operator role & requirements:
- Setting and operating CNC Mills using Heidenhain controls
- Experience on 5-axis machines is desirable
- Be able to inspect your own work to ensure it’s of the highest quality
- Manufacture components from technical drawings
- Day shift with an early finish on a Friday
- Experience within the aerospace, defence or a similar industry is desirable
- Have a positive, hard-working attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Enhanced sick pay
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Death in service
- A supportive & patient working environment with no shortage of work following several new long-term contracts
If you tick the boxes and are a great fit for this exciting opportunity as a CNC Miller Setter/Operator role, apply now or call/text Hayden on 07955 081482 for more information.