CNC Miller Programmer
CNC Miller Programmer Salary: £20ph+
Specialising in supplying a range of industries, this company are not short on work and requires a highly-skilled, preferably time-served CNC Miller Programmer to keep driving the company forward. Their well-versed team boasts extensive experience across diverse industries, adeptly catering to the needs of medical and scientific institutions, electronics manufacturers, communications firms, sensor and control developers, motorsport enthusiasts, fluid power specialists, defence contractors, railway companies, and those within the film and leisure industries.
CNC Miller Role & Responsibilities
- Able to program CNC Mills from scratch
- Well-accomplished using Heidenhain controls
- Any 5-axis or offline experience is a bonus
- Able to work to the tight tolerances of the aerospace, defence or similar standards
- The ability to fit in with a close-knit team is essential
- Excellent progression paths are on offer to a more senior role or further offline programming training
- Competitive salary on offer: £20ph + (depending on experience)
Apply now or call/message Hayden on 07955 081 482 for more information about the CNC Miller Programmer role.