CNC Miller Setter
CNC Miller Setter Salary: £13-18 (DoE)
There are 2 x CNC Miller Setter roles available, this company will look at CNC Millers of all levels, from operators looking to learn how to set, to advanced program editors.
Specialising in complex machined components and assemblies for a variety of industries, including aerospace, medical, defence and more. They are committed to providing high-quality, precision engineering solutions to their customers and generate a lot of repeat business in the process. They are currently on the lookout for a CNC Miller Setter with a desire to learn & progress to join their team permanently to help with their ever-increasing workload and to improve current processes where possible.
CNC Miller Setter Role & Responsibilities
- Set & operate CNC Mills
- Inspect your work to ensure it meets customer specifications
- Knowledge of Heidenhain controls is a bonus but training can be provided
- A background in working to tight tolerances
- Liaise with the quality and other departments to ensure work is to the highest standard
- Able to work to technical drawings
- Flexible working hours, with a choice of 4 or 5-day weeks
- Applicants of all CNC Milling levels will be considered as there is more than one position available.
Apply now or call/message Hayden on 07955 081 482 for more information on the CNC Miller Setter Role.