CNC Miller Setter
CNC Miller Setter Salary: £15-16
Are you looking for a role with a company that develops and progresses its staff? Have you reached the ceiling at your current company? Have you been wanting to learn how to program? This is the CNC Miller Setter opportunity for you.
Specialising in precision engineering for several decades, its spacious machine shop is packed with well-accomplished machinists, assemblers, inspectors and more producing work to high tolerances and quality. This company supplies a range of industries and produces various components to the highest standard, resulting in a lot of repeat business and a strong order book so you’ll never be short of work. With a proven track record of progressing it’s staff, this is a great chance to take your CNC Milling game to the next level.
CNC Miller Setter Role & Responsibilities
- Possess a strong background in CNC Milling
- Able to comfortably set & operate CNC Mills
- The ability to program edit is desirable but not essential as training will be provided for the right candidate with the right attitude
- Well-practiced using Fanuc controls
- This is an excellent opportunity to progress through the ranks and learn to program from scratch
- Happy working to the tight tolerances of the aerospace, defence or similar industries
- Day shift
Apply now or call/message Hayden on 07955 081 482 for more information on the CNC Miller Setter role.