Our client specialises in complex machined components and is now looking for a skilled CNC Miller Setter to join their team in Ferndown, Dorset.
Working for a variety of industries, including aerospace, medical, defence and more they are committed to providing high-quality, precision engineering solutions to their customers and generating a lot of repeat business in the process.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a salary of Â£14-16 ph
Role & Responsibilities
- Well-accomplished – Confident setting with Heidenhain controls
- Program-editing â€“ The CNC Miller Setter role will entail program editing
- Multitasking – Able to set more than one machine at a time
- All-rounder â€“ daily machine maintenance & ensuring parts are finished to customer requirements
- Safety & efficiency â€“ Adhere to company safety procedures and follow 6S & Lean Manufacturing programs
- Dedicated â€“ Demonstrate excellent time management, organisation, attention to detail & ability to see a job through from start to finish
- Flexibility â€“ Putting their staff first, they offer a choice between a 4 or 5-day week.
Apply Now or call/message Hayden at Holt Engineering Recruitment on 07955 081 482 if youâ€™re an accomplished CNC Miller Setter.
If you are interested in this vacancy apply directly via the form below. Not quite what you are looking for? Head over to browse other live vacancies here.