CNC Operator Salary: Â£11.60 – Â£13.75
AÂ leading company that specialises in the design, manufacturing, and construction of a diverse range of products, from heavy-duty equipment to unique structures. They are forward-thinking and committed to protecting the environment and are constantly exploring innovative ways to reduce our carbon footprint. They also foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement, where everyone is encouraged to collaborate and share ideas.Â This is your opportunity to join anÂ inclusive and diverse team that’s passionate about delivering quality products and services to their customers.
CNC Operator Role & Responsibilities
- Operating a large CNC Plasma Cutting machine
- Be physically fit as components can be heavy
- Experience working with steel
- The ability to drive a counterbalance/sideloading forklift or operate an overhead gantry crane would be a bonus
- Able to work from technical drawings
- Inspect cut components for defects and make adjustments as necessary
- Comply with all safety procedures and regulations
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a company with a track record of investing in its staff
- Training and support to progress through the ranks where possible
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An annual discretionary bonus based on how well the company has been doing (and it has been doing well!)
If you have experience as a CNC Operator and are excited about contributing to a dynamic team, please contact Hayden at 07955 081 482 for more information or hit apply now for this opportunity as a CNC Operator and I’ll be in touch.