CNC Operator – Job Role:
- To operate machines and processes in a safe and efficient manner, especially but not limited to Fanuc & Mazak.
- Appreciation of machining process and best practice
- Ensure all parts are produced to schedule requirements and quality standards.
- Work in adherence to the departmental procedures to achieve best in class service and maintain company quality procedures.
CNC Operator – Requirements:
- To operate CNC Turning machines
- To confidently strip and reset Tools and fixtures
- To ensure quality requirements and checks including satisfactory 1st-off, using appropriate measuring equipment are carried out as required;
- To ensure all required paperwork/labels are correctly completed and filed as necessary;
- To ensure manufacturing shop floor data collection system is updated accurately when required;
CNC Operator – Salary & Benefits:
- £11ph – £14ph
- Shift Allowence