CNC Turner Salary: Â£16-20 ph (DoE)
Operating for several decades, our client has been manufacturing high-quality products for a range of industries, taking great pride in the quality of their work. Their large, well-lit and equally well-equippedÂ machine shop is home to modern machinery producing components to extremely tight tolerances.
CNC Turner Role & Responsibilities
- Able to program, set & operate CNC Lathes
- Well-practiced with Fanuc controls
- A background in working to tight tolerances
- Experience working with multi-axis lathes, such as sliding head machines is desirable but not essential as on-the-job training can be provided
- Salary of Â£34-40k depending on experience
- This is a full-time, permanent position
- Day shifts with an early finish on a Friday
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled CNC Turner to take the next step in their career and improve on their already stellar CNC Turning capabilities. All you need to do now is apply now or call Hayden on 07955 081 482.