CNC Turner Salary: Â£17-19 ph
My client is a precision engineering company with decades of experience in the aerospace and defence industries. They design, manufacture, and supply high-quality components for a wide range of applications, including jet engines, aircraft structures, and weapons systems. My client is committed to providing their customers with the highest quality products and services, and they are looking for a well-accomplished CNC Turner to join their team.
CNC Turner Role & Responsibilities
- Set & operate 3 & 4-axis lathes
- Comfortable using Fanuc controls
- Occasional manual turning may be required
- Using hand tools to inspect your own work
- Work from technical drawings
- Well-practiced keeping records of the manufacturing process, including the materials used, the tools used, and the settings used.
- This position is on a double-day shift pattern, rotating each week between an early shift and a late shift, with shift premium included in the salary above.
CNC Turner Skills
- Posses a Level 3 qualification or similar within Engineering
- A proven background within the aerospace, defence or similar standard is a big plus
- Able to change tools, set offsets and edit programs
If you’re local to Yeovil and want to work within a fun, friendly & supportive environment, apply for the CNC Turner role now or call Hayden on 07955 081 482 for more information.