CNC Turner Salary: Â£18
Number of CNC Turner Positions Available: 2
My client is a global leader in the aerospace industry and looking for a skilled CNC Turner to join their team on a contract basis. They are committed to providing their customers with the highest quality products and services. Â Operating to the highest standards of the aerospace industry, they manufacture and supply a wide range of products and services and are always looking for talented individuals to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of aerospace technology. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team. They will also be able to work safely and efficiently, and they will be committed to continuous improvement.
CNC Turner Role & Responsibilities
- Manufacturing parts from start to finish, to aerospace specifications
- Proven background in setting & operating as a CNC Turner on 2-axis lathes
- Experience on a manual lathe
- Able to inspect your own work using hand tools such as Verniers, Micrometers, Plug Gauges and more.
- Ensuring that all work is completed to the required standard and on time
- Interpreting engineering drawings and following process documentation
- Working effectively in a lean environment
- Security Clearance and Drug Testing is required for this role
If you’re a multiskilled & motivated CNC Turner with manual capabilities, just apply now or call/text Hayden on 07955 081 482 for more information.