CNC Turner Programmer
CNC Turner Programmer Salary: £18-20
Specialising in complex machined components and assemblies for a variety of industries, including aerospace, medical, defence and more. They are committed to providing high-quality, precision engineering solutions to their customers and generate a lot of repeat business in the process. They are currently on the lookout for a CNC Turner Programmer with excellent attention to detail to join their team permanently to help with their ever-increasing workload and to improve current processes where possible.
CNC Turner Programmer Role & Responsibilities
- Program & set CNC Lathes
- Inspect your work to ensure it meets customer specifications
- Comfortable working with Fanuc controls
- Experience with live tooling and/or multi-axis lathes is a bonus
- A background in working to tight tolerances
- Liaise with the quality and other departments to ensure work is to the highest standard
- Able to work to technical drawings
- A 4-day working week on a late shift
Apply now or call/message Hayden on 07955 081 482 for more information on the CNC Turner Programmer Role.