CNC Turner Setter
CNC Turner Setter Salary: £15-21 ph (day & night shift available)
My client is a precision engineering company with decades of experience in the aerospace and defence industries. They design, manufacture, and supply high-quality components for a wide range of applications, including jet engines, aircraft structures, and weapons systems. My client is committed to providing their customers with the highest quality products and services, and they are looking for a well-accomplished CNC Turner Setter to join their team.
CNC Turner Setter Role & Responsibilities
- Set & operate CNC lathes
- Comfortable using Fanuc controls
- Using hand tools to inspect your own work
- Work from technical drawings
- Well-practiced keeping records of the manufacturing process, including the materials used, the tools used, and the settings used.
- There are positions available on the day shift and night shift
- Day shift salary: £30 – 32k
- Night shift salary: £47 – 51k
CNC Turner Setter Skills
- Posses a Level 3 qualification or similar within Engineering
- A proven background within the aerospace, defence, or similar standard
- Able to change tools, set offsets, and edit programs
If you’re local to Weymouth and want to work within a fun, friendly & supportive environment for a business that offers excellent company benefits, apply for the CNC Turner Setter role now or call Hayden on 07955 081 482 for more information.