Composite Design Engineer
We are currently on the lookout for a Composite Design EngineerÂ to join our client in the outskirts ofÂ LeicesterÂ on a permanent basis.Â
Our client is looking for a Composite Design Engineer to become part ofÂ a world-leading manufacturer of composites and GRP components for industries including Formula One, automotive, engineering, marine, aerospace, and rail.Â
This is the position for someone who is passionate, dynamic, ambitious, motivated and ready to grow and achieve job satisfaction with competitive salary and benefits.Â
Â Composite Design Engineer responsibilities:
- Optimise design solutions to meet customer expectations.
- Work within the commercial parameters of budget for all tooling design, under guidance.
- Create designs for patterns and mould.
- Communicate with the machine shop to ensure best practice.
- Work to tight deadlines and internal priorities to complete work within time frames.
- Create all technical drawings for all manufacturing departments.
- Work within the ISO 9001:2015 criteria to ensure all data is controlled.
- Update any data change from customers.
- Assist in the management of all customer data revisions.
- Support inspection and other manufacturing departments, under
- Ability to utilise a variety of materials.
Composite Design Engineer requirements:
- Strong understanding of 3Dx or Catia V5 Part design and Generative Wireframe Surface Design apps.
- 2 years of industry experience
- Good Microsoft Office use.
- Commercial awareness.
- Minimum of 18 months experience working within composites or a relevant manufacturing background.
- Manufacturing knowledge.
- Interpretation of engineering drawings to a good level.
- Ability to respond to changing priorities.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BEng/BSc or higher preferred but not essential with relevant experience
Composite Design Engineer benefits:
- Work from home
- 23 Days annual leave + bank holidays
- Wellness ProgramÂ
- Company Pension
This is a full-time permanent position for the Composite Design Engineer. For more information simply apply now or call Wiktoria on 07483 069100.