I am currently recruiting for a controls electrician for my client in the Ferndown area.
Key duties and responsibilites:-
- All panel building and wiring- working from electrical drawings.
- Installation of electrical panels into machines.
- Machine wiring, termination to electrical panel.
- Undertake electrical tests, safety check and complete appropriate documentation.
- Suporting a culture of continuousbusiness improvement.
- Time served apprenticeship or suitable gained experience in an electrical assembly role.
- At least 2 years of experience of panel board populationÂ
- Machine Wiring and testing of complex electro-mechanical machines.
- Ability to read and understand electrical circuit drawings.
- Knowledge of different voltage systems
- Familiarity with automated production machinery or other similar capital equipment.
- A good understanding of electrical wiring diagrams.
- Systematic approach to your work with attention to detailÂ
- Flexibility and curiosityÂ with willingness to learn and apply themselves to areas with which they are not familiar.
If you are looking to move into your next role as a controls electrician please apply or alternatively call Ian at Hole Engineering on 07734406996.