Job Role: Customer Service Administrator
In the Customer Service Administrator, you will need to proactively work with customers providing first class service.
Pay rate: Â£26,000pa
Full time – 40 hours a weekÂ
To be successful in the Customer Service Administrator, you will need to:
- Document calls, emails, and file documents using CRM systemÂ
- Provide excellent customer serviceÂ
- Outbound and inbound telephone calls and emails
- Managing customer accounts
- Deal with customer queries efficientlyÂ
- Send quotes and follow up on quotes sent
- Have a professional written and spoken mannerÂ
- Have the ability to use an order-processing system
- Use of Company CRM system to record all relevant calls, emails, tasks, opportunities and projects.
- Ensure all customer information and requirements are always correct and up to date.Â
- Ability to use all Company software including ERP, CRM and Office 365
- Processing orders
- Computer literate
This company offers a range of benefits to look forward to, some of these are listed below:Â
- Modern open plan officeÂ
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Free onsite parkingÂ
- Company social and corporate eventsÂ
- Dress down on Fridays
- And more!
If you are interested in the Customer Service Administrator, position call Jade on 07483100634Â Â or apply with your CV and we will give you a call!