Customer Experience Associate £24,000 to £26,000 PA
Holt Engineering are recruiting for a Customer Experience Associate to join a family-run business who supply vital health & safety products to the biggest names in the cruise, marine, power, utilities, automotive, and facilities management industries. Our Clients focus is on sustainability, partnership, experience, and innovation, which makes them the best supply partner any business will ever need.This position is a full time (40hrs), permanent position. The role is office based only so your application will not be considered if you do not live in Dorset or Poole. It would be a great opportunity for someone that is proactive and provides first class customer service.
Responsibilities of a customer experience associate:
- Telephone calls (inbound and outbound)
- Quotes and Quote Follow Ups
- Documentation of emails
- Use of Company systems to assist customers with all possible queries including order chases, delivery queries, PODs and returns.
Experience required to become a customer experience associate:
- Different styles of telephone communication
- Adopt the most appropriate approach, to maintain a needs-satisfaction approach
- Be proactive to maximise sales and revenue
- Ability to use all Company software including ERP, CRM and Office 365.
- Ability to use the various internal company systems and our carrier websites to resolve all customer queries.
Benefit’s as a customer experience associate:
- Modern open plan office
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Free on site parking available
- Free lunch every Friday
- Charity dress down day every Friday
- Company social and corporate events
(If you are interested in this position as a customer experience associate please call Callum on 07483100634 or apply with your CV and we will give you a call!)