Customer Service/Sales Administrator – £22,000 – £24,000
Holt Engineering are recruiting for a Customer service/Sales Administrator. Our client is a global engineering company who have a reputation for excellence, there impact has been felt in over 50 countries and they are currently operating across three distinguished divisions. Whilst collaborating with leading international companies they are at the forefront of addressing global challenges in clean energy and much more!
Responsibilities of a Service/Sales Administrator:
- You will be expected to support with the returns process
- Handle incoming coming calls and emails (Action as required)
- Deal with customer complaints professionally and escalate when necessary
- Attend progress meeting as and when required – Create an action plan.
Experience required to become a Service/Sales Administrator:
- Previous administration experience in an office
- Demonstrable positive attitude, while working under pressure
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Determination to keep within deadlines whilst seeing a job through to a satisfactory conclusion
Benefit’s as a Service/Sales Administrator
- Join a diverse and dynamic team
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Flexible benefit purchase scheme
- Company culture full of promotions,challenge and new ideas to maximise creativity!
(If you are interested in this position as a Customer Service/Sales Administrator, please call Callum on 07483100634 or apply with your CV and we will give you a call!)