Are you an experiencedÂ Production OperativeÂ looking for aÂ new role?
Do you have production experience and looking for a position that can offer theÂ chance to earn a good wageÂ andÂ work within a business that invests in its staff?
This Production Operative role offers the following benefits:
- Â£29-30,000pa + Overtime
- Paid Breaks
- Free uniformÂ issued
- Free onsite parking as well as a bike rack and cycle-to-work scheme
- Cost price food and drink and kitchen facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidaysÂ = 32 days holiday
- In-depth, free H&S training
To be considered for this Production Operative role you will need the following:
- Previous experience within a production environment
- Be able to carry out manual handling duties
- Have good communication skills and understanding of English, written, and spoken
- Forklift licence would be advantageous
The Production Operative role will involve:
- Working on various stages of production as and when needed
- Handling raw materials
- Loading & unloading machines
- Ensuring the production line and machines always run correctly
This company isÂ based in Poole,Â the shifts are days Monday to FridayÂ and the role is temporary to permanent.
If you are an experienced production Operative and this position sounds like your next new challenge, please apply with your CV and Yasmin will call you.