My client is a precision engineering company with decades of experience in the aerospace and defence industries. They design, manufacture, and supply high-quality components for a wide range of applications, including jet engines, aircraft structures, and weapons systems. My client is committed to providing their customers with the highest quality products and services, and they are looking for skilled & experienced DeburrerÂ to join their team.
- Deburring ComponentsÂ
- Use of Endoscope and magnification equipmentÂ
- Operate with Operator Control of Quality system (OCQ)
- Meeting Production targets a per set KPI’sÂ
- This position is a day shift role Monday to Thursday 07.30am-16.30pm and Friday 07.30am-12.30pm
Skills and Experience RequiredÂ
- Experience working with engineering drawings and work to Instructions i.e Job CardsÂ
- Comfortable using manual & air tools
- Well-practiced measuring angles & dimensions of parts
- Able to read technical drawings
- Experience working to aerospace,defence or similar standards
If you’re local to WeymouthÂ and want to work within a fun, friendly & supportive environment, apply for the Deburrer role now or call IanÂ on 07734406996 for more information.