Ideal for enthusiastic, 2 to 3 year post graduate Design Engineers looking to develop their skills and build and exciting future.
Working with a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of niche products to a range of industries including Aerospace, Automotive and Industrial, we currently have an opportunity for a Design Engineer to join a growing team.
Our client have an immediate need for a post graduate Design Engineer with at least 2/3 years in an engineering design role to join the business and become part of the research and development function. You will be part of a team working on the development of specialised solutions mostly working on the company’s main product offering.
You will be able to work hand in hand with the other global divisions of the R&D function of this worldwide business, sharing resources and information to create specialised solutions for a range of requirements.
Design Engineer required experience:
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience within an engineering design capacity
- Demonstrable experience in usingÂ Solidworks CAD software desirable
- Knowledge in 2D and 3D design
- Mechanical engineering background
- Broad knowledge of manufacturing processes (machining, assembly, castings, injection moulding, etc.)
- Understanding the importance of legislation and documentation for highly regulated industry is key
- Lean manufacturing knowledge (Six Sigma)Â
Design Engineer benefits:
- Above statutory pension contribution
- 6x life insurance
- 25 days holiday + bank hols
- Plus more
This is a full time permanent position for the successful Design Engineer. For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org