We are looking for an experienced Despatch Administrator looking for a permanent position with our excellent client in Poole, they offer a modern and innovative environment with career progression.
The starting pay is £11.50 + DOE, with overtime readily available at a higher rate. The role is working a day shift with early finish on Fridays.
Key responsibilities for the successful Despatch Administrator:
- Liaise with couriers and raise despatch notes/ invoices
- Be responsible for completion of shipping documentation
- Respond to emails from internal departments, couriers and customers
- Ensure the despatch process is as smooth as possible from start to finish, progress check throughout.
- Investigate any discrepancies to ensure all dates and targets are achieved
- Using various internal systems.
Essential requirements be considered for this permanent Despatch Administrator position:
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong team player
- Ability top multitasked and work in an organised manner
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken
This position is working a day shift paying £11.50ph+, the role is straight permanent working a day shift.
If you have previous experience as a Despatch Administrator and you are looking for a permanent role within a company that invest in their staff, please apply with your CV now and Yasmin will call you.