We are recruiting for an experienced Dispatch Operative to join our expanding client in Poole permanently! This company offer an excellent modern facility with lots of extra benefits!
The responsibilities for this Dispatch Operative will be:
- Working within a busy dispatch team
- Receiving finished goods and preparing for dispatch
- Creating labels and dispatch/ delivery notes
- Using courier systems to organise collection
- Updating CRM with stock movements
To be considered for this Dispatch Operative vacancy you will need:
- Previous dispatch experience and dealing with couriers is essential
- Excellent computer and administration skills
- Strong organisation
- Able to work alone with minimal supervision
Benefits for the successful Dispatch Operative:
- Training programme and clear progression
- A supportive team to work within
- Modern facilities including canteen area, coffee machine, snacks and drinks readily available
- Free parking
- Employee pension and sick pay
Previous experience carrying out administration duties within a dispatch/ warehouse role is essential, we can not consider your CV for this role without it.
If you have the required experience and keen to start a new challenge please apply with your CV today!