My client, a market-leader in products and services for aircraft interior are Looking for a well accomplished Electrical Inspector to join their team on a permanent basis. Utilising the best industry specialists, they manufacture, maintain, design and certify cabin interiors for the biggest airlines around. This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
They have a strong focus on production control and quality, with an ethos set deep in lean manufacturing, from engineering and project management, through to final release.
Purpose of an Electrical Inspector
To be a part of the test department checking and ensuring the quality of electrical harnesses, components and control modules and electrical assemblies.
Electrical Inspector Key Responsibilities
- Inspection and test of electrical harnesses, components, control modules
- Utilise various test equipment and quality inspection tooling.
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings, wiring diagrams and schematics
- Report on any non-conformances and complete all relevant documentation.
- Meeting set production targets.
- Ensure products are built to appropriate industry and company quality standards, right first time.
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain a safe, organised, and efficient work area.
- Escalate issues to line management as required.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with quality and safety regulations.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The successful job holder will be expected to perform varying tasks as required by their line manager & the overall objectives of the organisation.
Electrical Inspector Requirements:
- Time served apprenticeship preferred electrical basis.
- Proven experience of electrical test and inspection experience
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation, and time management skills.
- Able to read engineering drawings/, including wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Follow writing procedures, maintaining high quality standards.
- Confident using various test and inspection equipment.
- Knowledge of oscilloscopes highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Adhering to all required specifications as stated within the writing procedures.
Electrical Inspector Benefits:
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Simply Health- 24/7 GP Services, Dental, Optician (Option to enhance for you and family members)
- Employee Assistance Programme- Confidential support for employees
- 6 weeks Training, Learning and Development. Continuous training and development provided.
If you’re a well-accomplished Electrical Inspector, simply apply now or call/message Ollie for more information on 07483 100630. email@example.com