We are currently recruiting for Electrical Technicians for our client in Poole.
Wiring to IPC-A-610 and to the wiring schedule and wiring diagrams. Build, assemble, wire and rework units as required and to perform a varied number of tasks within a production environment.
- To Undertake assembly and wiring of normal batch production equipment and related processes from written documentation.
- To complete any required documentation correctly.
- To build assemblies from verbal or written instructions, sketches working drawing or samples when required.
- To comply always with the company rules, as they apply at any time, with respect to the health and safety at work regulations.
- Assist in business improvement activities.
- To undertake a flexible approach to working hours as and when required to ensure output and customer requirements are met.
Knowledge and Experience
Previous experience in wiring to M.O.D standard or to IPC-A-620, or J-STD-001.
Must be able to read wiring diagrams and schedules.
General skills in mechanical assembly.
Education and qualifications
If you are looking for your next challenge and think this is the right role for you please call Ian at Holt Engineering on 07734406996 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.