Engine Dyno Technician
Salary – dependent on experience
Hours – 40 hours per week Mon-Thurs + overtime
Subsidised medical insurance
Location – Wokingham, Berkshire
We are working with an established precision machining Motorsport and Aviation company, that are looking to add to their existing team with an Engine Dyno Technician in the Berkshire area.
Engine Dyno Technician role:
- Carry out all aspects of engine dyno testing.
- Working on engine dyno test beds or using bespoke test cell equipment.
The successful Engine Dyno Technician will have:
- Understanding of engine management technology.
- Confidence in taking on engine mapping projects and mapping strategy.
- Understanding of wiring diagrams and fault-finding diagnosis.
- Familiarity with using both engine and hub dynamometers.
- Adaptable, open to new challenges and possess a keen eye for quality and attention to detail.
Benefits for the Engine Dyno Technician role:
- 23 days holiday – increasing to 26 days holiday after 5 years’ service, plus bank holidays.
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Birthday – Day off
How to apply for this Engine Dyno Technician role:
This role will not be around for long, so if you are interested in finding out more get in touch with Harry Parsons on 07739277675, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org