We are currently working alongside one of the globes largest and most prestigious manufacturing businesses, to help them find a number of experienced Engineering Coordinator on a contract basis helping with the analysis of some of the businesses main product range.
The company are a long established and incredibly well known manufacturing company producing electro-mechanical solutions across the world for a huge range of industries. As an Engineering Coordinator you will assist all levels of engineers with their day to day tasks and duties, utilising your specific knowledge of ‘document change management/control’.
Key Responsibilities as Engineering Coordinator:
- Work closely with all levels of engineers within the business.
- Implement document change management / control.
- Review key documentation and determine best way to proceed to make decisions.
- Use a range of software including Microsoft Office tools.
Key attributes as Engineering Coordinator:
- Document change management / control.
- Confident communicating with all levels of business.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office software.
- Experience working within highly regulated environments.
- Must be a UK national due to nature of work.
Engineering Coordinator job specifics:
- Pay Rate: £23ph PAYE.
- Contract duration: Rolling 3 months which could last up to 18 months.
- Contact will be inside IR35.
- Initial requirement to be in the office 5 days a week while training. After this there may be some remote working available.
This is a full time position for the successful Engineering Coordinator. If you are interested in the role or want to find out more simply apply now or call Nathan on 07921 479890.