How would you like the opportunity to work for one of the local areas most well known Defence industry solutions providers?
Do you have a technical / design background and enjoy managing project through from cradle to grave? Our client are a company that are driven by technology and are the market and technology leader in many sectors. The intensive collaboration of various disciplines within the organisation for an usually strong team spirit and the trust that is placed by their customers in them, makes all the difference.
Our client are looking for anÂ Engineering ManagerÂ who is a high calibre engineer with a proven ability to lead and develop multi-disciplinary teams. This role requires you to develop close working relationships between the design and engineering teams,project managers
AsÂ Engineering ManagerÂ you will have a specialist engineering knowledge in one or more discipline, Mechanical/ Electrical/ Systems/ Electronics/ Software
Â Experience asÂ Engineering Manager:
- Previous experience working with Defence / MOD projects
- A background of design engineering
- Ability to plan and lead engineering work-package and delivery projects
- Knowledge of leading design activities including design, test and acceptance phases
- DemonstrableÂ experience of running fullÂ life cycle technical projects
- Be able to demonstrate the energy to increase the capability of deliveringÂ and improving business results.
- Generating design specifications and technical development of innovative solutions to meet challenging technical requirements
Benefits for the Engineering Manager include:
- Dental cover and medical
- Phone discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car purchase scheme
- Travel insurance
- On site gym
- Well-being program
- Employee assistance programme
- Plus more…
This is a full time permanent position for the successful Engineering manager. For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07921479890 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org