We are working with a recognised and renowned engineering business in the Andover area that are looking to add to their existing team with an Engineering Quality Manager.
Engineering Quality Manager role:
- Manage the Inspection and Quality Control team and maintain a hands-on approach.
- Monitoring, implementing, and evaluating internal production processes.
- Monitor, evaluating and controlling Non-conformance and product recalls, investigate Root causes and provide appropriate corrective/preventative actions.
- Liaising with customers on quality issues and providing a formal resolution.
- Produce FAIR reports and Control Plans to customers’ specifications.
- Produce PPAP documentation to customers’ specifications.
- Perform appraisals for any direct reports and identify and assist HR department with any performance management, updating ISO competency grades and requirements as and when appropriate.
The successful Engineering Quality Manager will have:
- Ideally HND or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Must have previous experience of Quality Assurance in an Engineering and/or Production environment.
- Be familiar with Quality Planning and auditing processes and have knowledge of common Quality Control and Quality Assurance tools and techniques.
- Able to communicate confidently, clearly, and effectively within all levels of the business.
How to apply for this Engineering Quality Manager role:
If you are interested in finding out more get in touch with Harry Parsons on the below information: