Fabricator Inspector Salary: Â£30k
AÂ leading company that specialises in the design, manufacturing, and construction of a diverse range of products, from heavy-duty equipment to unique structures. They are forward-thinking and committed to protecting the environment and are constantly exploring innovative ways to reduce our carbon footprint. They also foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement, where everyone is encouraged to collaborate and share ideas. This is your opportunity to join an inclusive and diverse team that’s passionate about delivering quality products and services to their customers and are looking for a skilled Fabrication Inspector to join their ranks.Â
Fabrication Inspector Role Overview
My client is looking for a Fabrication Inspector to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. This is a key role in their quality control process, and you will be responsible for inspecting their structural steelwork before it leaves their factory.
Previous Inspection experience is desirable but not essential. If you’re a time-served Welder or Fabricator, you will be taken under consideration.
Fabrication Inspector Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure that structural steelwork meets the highest standards of quality and safety
- Carry out visual inspections, dimensional checks, and weld checks
- Have an understanding of welding and fabrication, and the ability to read fabrication drawings
- Document findings and raise any non-conformances for rework
- Work as part of a team of experienced engineers and fabricators
- Develop a career and progress to more senior roles within the company
- Knowledge of the requirements of Execution Classes 3 & 4 is desirable along with National Structural Steelwork Specifications
Just apply now or call/text Hayden on 07955 081 482 for more information on the Fabrication Inspector role.Â