Immediate position for a Fabrication Operative to start at client locally to Poole.Â
Â£11ph – working Monday to Friday on a day shiftÂ
This company offer a friendly working environment with training and support.Â
The responsibilities of a FabricationÂ Operative:
- Using hand and power tools to carry out assembly tasksÂ
- Cutting and polishing metal
- Manual handling and moving materials around factoryÂ
- Assembling parts
To be considered for this FabricationÂ Operative role:
- Experience working with metal.
- Experience using hand and power toolsÂ
- The ideal candidate will have worked within a factory or workshop before.Â
- Excellent English written and spoken
Please apply with your up-to-date CV and Yasmin will call you to discuss your experience and look to arrange an interview with the company!