Permanent position for an experienced Fettler/ Factory Operative to start immediately near Wareham due to expansion
£22,000-£24,000pa working Monday to Friday on a day shift 40hours a week.
Benefits for this Fettler/ Factory Operative role:
- 20 holidays + Bank holidays and Xmas shut down
- Free on-site car, motorbike and bicycle parking.
- On-site shower and changing facilities.
- Tea and coffee provided to all staff.
- Group life cover provided to all employees.
- Independent employee assistance programme (EAP).
- Eye-care vouchers for relevant staff
The company also host monthly social events with a number of BBQ’s already planned, al food provided!
The responsibilities of a Fettler/ Factory Operative:
- Fettling & grinding
- Loading and unloading the line
- Picking and assembling parts
- Picking and issuing kits for welders
To be considered for this Fettler/ Factory Operative role:
- Must be physically fit and able to lift loads of 15-25kg
- Experience in grinding, fettling, cleaning and preparing steel is essential.
- Excellent English written and spoken
If you are interested in this Fettler/Factory Operative Role Please apply with your up-to-date CV and Chelsea will call you to discuss your experience and look to arrange an interview with the company!