We are currently on the lookout for aÂ Graduate Metallurgist to work on a permanent basis at a company based in Halesowen.
Responsibilities as Graduate Metallurgist:
- Provide Process Control and Technical Support to Heavy and Die Plant Forges to ensure adherence to internal controls and to meet specifications for all forging/heat treatment operations.
- Run and develop a metallographic facility to support production/customer testing, failure analysis and process improvements
- Technical reviews for new orders in a timely manner
- Material Process Guides – create and improve as more knowledge is acquired
- Provide technical support to Forge Manager/Supervision in material selection
- Assist in the investigation of quality/non-conformance issues
The Graduate Metallurgist requirements:
- A Metallurgical/Technical Qualification or experienced background is preferred
- Flexibility in working hours may be required at times to cover working patterns
Benefits forÂ Graduate Metallurgist:
- 25 days holiday
- Staff car park
- Company pension
- Hours: Mon-Thu 8:30-17:00, Fri 8:30-16:30
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful Graduate Metallurgist. For more information simply apply now or call Wiktoria on 07483 069100.