Weekend GRP Laminator/Fitter/Trimmer
We are currently on the lookout for aÂ GRP Laminator/Fitter/Trimmer to join our client in the outskirts ofÂ LeicesterÂ on a weekend contract basis for minimum of 3 months.
Our client is looking for aÂ GRP Laminator/Fitter/Trimmer to become part ofÂ a world-leading manufacturer of composites and GRP components for industries including Formula One, automotive, engineering, marine, aerospace, and rail.Â
This is the position for someone who is passionate, dynamic, ambitious, motivated and ready to grow and achieve job satisfaction.
GRP Laminator/Fitter/TrimmerÂ responsibilities:
- Fitting, Trimming, Demoulding and Laminating of components & moulds
- Following technical drawings
- Mould tool preparation, including polishing and waxing
- Lay up a variety of materialsÂ
GRP Laminator/Fitter/Trimmer requirements:
- Previous experience in fiberglass laminating/trimming required
- Knowledge to hand lay-up
- Knowledge and experience in a full range of GRP materials
- Be able to work within a team as well as on your own initiative
GRP Laminator/Fitter/Trimmer benefits:
- Weekend shift: Friday-Sunday 6am to 6pm
- Minimum of 3 months contract
This is a weekend contract position for the GRP Laminator/Fitter/Trimmer. For more information simply apply now or call Wiktoria on 07483 069100.