We are on the look out for IT support to join a growing engineering company located in Poole. this role is full time, and is paying between Â£25,000 to Â£28,000 P/A (based on experience)
The IT system administrator will be required to assist the IT Manager in day to day duties as well as provide support to Sales Order Processing.
Other duties include for the IT System Administrator will include:
- Auditing IT systems for security compliance.
- Managing new users and network devices.
- Attending to minor problems and providing support
- Data collection analysis
- Update maintenance
- Adding of Customer POs
Skills & Qualifications required for the IT System Administrator role:
- Ability to work with Microsoft suite of programs, especially Excel.
- Programming knowledge, especially VBA.
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Use of a ERP Business system.
- Work both in a team and with own initiative.
If you are interested in this position please call Jade on 07483100634, or apply with you CV and we will give you a callÂ