Lead Engineer – DesignValidation
We are currently partnering with a global engineering group who deliver innovative engineering solutions to large global markets including iron and steel, oil and gas, petrochemical and automation. A well-established business who over time have established a strong international reputation for excellence and innovation.
This business continues to demonstrate a healthy financial performance and proudly encourage employee progression and development. Our client is now currently looking for a Lead Engineer – Design Validation to join the team.
As Lead Engineer – Design Validation you will report to the engineering manager, with the responsibility of providing support for the product development strategy, ensuring profitable growth and continuous improvement. The position sits within the Engineering team and involves working effectively with teams such as Manufacturing, Quality and Production
Key responsibilities as Lead Engineer – Design Validation:
- Design market leading products applying sound engineering practices in a time frame consistent with the business objectives.
- Apply innovation to product design.
- Take leadership in design validation and qualification testing.
- Understand customer requirements, liaising with them through the quotation and pre-production phases to ensure 1st class leading technology is delivered.
- Apply and interpret relevant engineering standards, legislation, certification, and customer compliance requirements.
- Check, verify and sign off work completed by Design Engineers as appropriate -providing mentorship if required.
- Compile reports, stress calculations, CFD tolerance stack up list, FEA and other design validation methodology.
Experience as Lead Engineer – Design Validation:
- Mechanical engineering degree or equivalent qualification or experience
- Proven track record and knowledge working with relevant materials, mechanics, engineering mathematics, magnetics, fluid power, corrosion, stress, and thermodynamics.
- Knowledge of circuit design, component selection, installation methods, performance interactions and control systems
- Sound understanding of technical risk mitigation, design validation and qualification methodology.
- In depth understanding of modern manufacturing methods, inspection, and assembly.
Benefits for Lead Engineer – Design Validation:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training & Development
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
This is a full-time permanent position for the successful Lead Engineer – Design Validation
For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or email@example.com.