Lead Sales Designer
We are currently partnering with a large high quality engineering construction business who work with well-known Nationwide clients in the Residential, Defence, Education and Health careÂ Sectors. Their flexible can-do approach has contributed to continued growth, and they are now looking for a Lead sales designer to join the team.
As Lead Sales Designer you will be responsible for creating an interpretation of the clients needs. Taking ownership of the live project by adopting an efficient approach- using the MMC system. You will ensure designs are functional and compliant with regulatory requirements as well as within budget.
Â Key responsibilities asÂ Lead Sales Designer:
- Prepare site plans, layouts, sections, and evaluations and then presenting the designs proposals for build ability, quality, performance, and commercial considerations.
- Support the Sales team and liaise with clients to develop their aspirations
- Meet with construction professionals and clients to discuss feasibility of designs
- Create detailed drawings, schedules and materials specifications for costing and procurement purposes on live projects
- Monitor the progress of the construction scheme throughout its various phases keeping projects, on time, within budget and meeting any compliance
- Site visiting to review proposed locations for building, surveying, and monitoring ongoing progress of works if required
- Resolving issues that come up during design and construction phase
Experience asÂ Lead Sales Designer:
- Understand construction technologies
- Ideally Degree level in a Construction, Architectural, or Engineering related subject however HNC/HND will be considered
- Have an Engineering background and an in depth understanding of how buildings are constructed. Drawing Office or Architectural practice and meeting the demands of designing for manufacturing
- Thorough knowledge of Building Regulations and other legislative
- Excellent visualisation and communication skills that encourage good relationships with colleagues and other professionals
- To be able to produce detailed drawings, models, and layouts in collaboration with Architects, Structural Engineers, and MEP Consultants.
- Must have 3D Software experience to create a unified model that all disciplines and trades can use to complete their work
- Produce schedules, cutting lists and BOM’s for purchasing from the Revit model
- Create accurate and concise working and installation drawings for both factory and site operatives
Benefits forÂ Lead Sales Designer:
- Basic Salary: Â£45 – 55k DOE
- Mon Thurs 8.30-5, Fri 8.30 – 1pm Working from home
- Pension scheme
This is a full-time permanent position for the successfulÂ Lead Sales Designer. For more information simply apply now or call Alison on 07483 025038 or e-mail email@example.com